Rx Eyeglass Frame
Finding the perfect pair of glasses can be difficult. Once you find a pair you love, letting go of them can be even more difficult. With our Custom Rx Eyeglass option we can eliminate the headaches that come from not being able to see, as well as the headaches that come from having to find a new pair of glasses. With this option you can send us your frames and prescription and we will create new lenses for you.
If you have a pair of sunglasses and want them transformed into traditional eyeglasses, we can do that too.
*Customers are responsible for providing their own frames when purchasing this option*
Some people have a pair of eyeglasses that need updating. Other people have a pair of great fitting, great looking sunglasses and wish that they could be transformed into clear eyeglasses. Either way, we’ve got you covered! Simply send us your frame and we will have our expert technicians create new lenses for you.
Follow our easy process for sending us your frame and we’ll have them back to you as soon as possible. To have a pair of sunglasses updated/created go to the Rx Sunglasses Frame page and click the “Add My Prescription” button.
From there you will be able to select the following:
- Glasses usage - Single Vision or Progressive Lenses for the additional reading power
- Lens Materials - Polycarbonate, Trivex, High index 1.67 and 1.74
- Surfacing - Traditional or Digital Surfacing in the Shamir HD lenses
- Lens Colors - Tints for any condition or Transitions and Polarized options
- Lens Coatings - Flash or Solid Mirrors in different colors, Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Rx - Enter in your current prescription and pupillary distance
Once you get to the last section of the form enter the brand, model and color of your frame in the comments section. Add the product to your cart.
After you have checked out go to the “Patient’s Own Frame Waiver” form and complete it. Once you’ve printed out the completed form, send it to us along with your frame. Write your order number on the sheet and we will call you if we have any questions.
It will typically take 7-10 business days to complete the lab processing.
Our address is Heavyglare Eyewear 14055 Grand Ave Burnsville, MN 55337