Mountaineering Sunglasses requires special functionality features to help mountaineers face the challenges of the sport. Some of the features of Mountaineering Sunglasses are:
- A high performing Photochromic lens to welcome the challenges of varied light changing conditions and quickly adapt through every phase.
- Polarized lens of alpine sunglasses to cut off total glare of highly reflective sun, waters, snow and the likes.
- Total protection from ultraviolet light rays damage.
- An optional eyewear retainer for alpine sunglasses to aid the mountaineer from eyewear lost and fall out.
- An optional GPS tracking facility of mountaineering sunglasses is an important add-on to aid the mountaineer access to information such as weather, altitude, maps, radio and other important functionality of the GPS gadget.