Randolph Engineering Aviator Gradient
Made from a hypoallergenic macromolecule which couples optical clarity with lightweight durability (15% lighter than PC), these lenses provide a lighter frame weight without compromising on optics.
The absolute best optical clarity available, these mineral crown glass lenses provide a crystal clear vision of the world around you. The scratch-resistant properties of glass makes these an everyday favorite. Glass lens option available on AF54604 (with our NEW! Tokyo Tortoise temple tips).
Our U.S. Military-spec Aviator climbs to new heights with these stunning gradient lenses, the perfect style for both on and off duty.
Originally built for the U.S. Military (Mil-S-25948), our flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.
Premium gradient lenses smoothly transition from top to bottom, providing refuge from harsh overhead sunlight while allowing more light through the bottom half of the lens.Key Features:
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Lenses are treated with an anti-reflective coating
- New! Stunning Tokyo Tortoise Temple Tips available on AF54604 only
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
|Activity Sunglasses||Aviator Sunglasses|