Randolph Engineering Corsair
Corsair is considered one of the most sophisticated eyewear released by Randolph Engineering. This eyewear exudes charm from its lenses to the handcrafted frame. Using quality materials and handcrafted techniques, it is also very durable, good for daily wear when you love the outdoors.
Randolph Engineering is the top choice for quality and military-grade eyewear. They have been in the business for more than 3 decades providing well designed and extremely functional eyewear. The F4U Corsair is an American fighter aircraft which served primarily during the World War II and the Korean War. Corsairs are one of the most reliable fighter airlines, flown by US Air Force, Navy, and Marine Pilots around the world. These fighter planes are the main inspiration for the Corsair. It ensures high performance and comfortable style all day long.
- Made in the USA using the finest components found worldwide
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints
- Mineral crown glass lenses or polarized polycarbonate
- 100% UV Protection
- Subtle dip to the brow bar
- Styling of an outward facing nose bridge
- Increased DBL (distance between lens) spacing for comfort and feel
- Adjustable silicon nose pads for customized fit
- A case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit are included with your purchase