Randolph Engineering P3 with Cable Temple
P3 with Cable Temple offers a classic and unique look. This eyewear comes with a sleek and slim frame, round lens, and adjustable silicone nose pad for a customized fit. The frame comes with jewellery quality finish, so scratches are avoided even after regular use. Available in six frame colors, in a 49mm and 51mm size.
Randolph Engineering started in 1972 and has been since one of the top choices for many protective and prescription eyewear. They are the top manufacturer of military-grade quality eyewear which has become available to regular consumers today. The Randolph Engineering P3 with Cable Temple is a sunglasses which was originally designed for military personnel who are operating inside navy submarines. Today, this retro eyewear is one of the most favorite designs by many fashion lovers. It offers a vintage but edgy look.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Mineral Crown Glass Lenses for unmatched visual acuity
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
Available frame color(s):
- Bright Chrome
- 23K Gold Plated