Randolph Engineering Ranger Classic
The Ranger Classic is Randolph Engineering’s first ever shooting frame. While this may be an older model, this has been the standard when it comes to safety, comfort, and target enhancement. It is no wonder that many shooting enthusiasts still prefer this eyewear over new models. The frame is matte black and you can purchase additional lenses separately.
Randolph Engineering founded its business on providing eyewear for the military. In 1982, it has been commission to create a fully functional eyewear for the US Air Force pilots. The successful Aviators paved the way to many other protective and functional eyewear. The Ranger Classic is considered the first ever model that the company created for those who need support and protection during shooting sessions. Ranger Classic is the standard model for safety, comfort, and functionality. This model features interchangeable lenses, so you can easily change from one lens to another depending on the kind of light.
- Lifetime warranty against manufactures defects (assuming normal use)
- Reduced distance between lenses adjustable nose pad arms for a custom fit interchangeable NexPC lenses
- Offset nose pads to prevent fogging
- Cable temples with comfort fit covers
- Package includes CLASSIC frame, micro-fiber carrying pouch, Maintenance Kit, cleaning cloth, and semi-rigid nylon carrying case
- A premium case with lens storage for up to 3 lenses is included with purchase
- Comes in one size, 68 MM
|Sunglasses Related||Unisex Sunglasses|
|Activity Sunglasses||Hunting Sunglasses|