These sunglasses come with a fixed AirShield foam which makes it an ideal eyewear for those seeking both functionality and economy. The AirShield technology is a unique innovation from 7eye. It forms a shield around the orbital socket of the eye to lock in moisture and block out the wind, dust, pollen, and airborne irritants. 7eyew with the AirShield foam is highly recommended for those who are worried about dry eyes or if you want a full and complete protection without the limitation that most goggles have.
7eye by Panoptx sunglasses are suited for various adventure sports including motorcycle, ski, glacier climbing, parasailing, paragliding, and more. These are wraparound sunglasses with a unisex frame. Instead of the removable eyecup style, this version features the Legacy (non-removable) variant. This eyecup keeps out debris, blocks airflow and increases humidity around the eyes, reducing evaporative tear loss and improving eye comfort. This model is the perfect eyewear choice for peplum suffering from mild to severe dry eye symptoms. This model is perfect for those who have small to larger faces and offers 100% UV protection against the sun.
- Unisex style sports wrap sunglasses
- ”Legacy” fixed (non-removable) eyecup style
- Economical AirShield option for part-time users
- 3 frame colors - Dark Tortoise, Glossy Black, Glacier White
- 8 lens options - DARKshift Extra Dark Photochromic +$40,Photochromic Day Night Contrast +$20, Photochromic Day Night Eclypse +$20, SharpView Clear, SharpView Copper, SharpView Polarized Copper +$10 and SharpView Polarized Gray +$10
- Rx ready: -4.0 to +4.0
- Includes its own case, cloth, and leash