Dry Eye Glasses
Tear production and lubrication of the eye film are needed every time the eye blink or the eye lid closes to cleanse and refresh the eyes. The natural eye blinking mechanism are needed in order to maintain continuous vision clarity and superior image viewing. Dry eyeglasses generally features barriers or shields that help retain the necessary moisture needed to refresh the eyes. Some of the distinct features of an ideal Dry Eye Glasses include:
- Must have superior eye moisture retention technology.
- The eye foams or eye linings of dry eye glasses are ergonomically positioned around the eye area of the sunglass lens for improved performance on acting as barriers and shield from known eye irritants such as the wind, dust, debris, intense heat and the likes.
- Eye Barriers and enclosures must be made from hypoallergenic materials in order to avoid skin allergies and discomfort.
- Superior polarized lens coating on dry eye syndrome glasses for unparalleled vision clarity.
- Excellent photochromic lens coating adapts to various light changing conditions for premium performance.
- Wrap around design for better fit and as add-on penetration security from eye irritants.
- Fog-free for unobstructed vision performance.
- Impact and shock resistant for durability and safety.
- The lenses must block 100% UVA and UVB light rays.
- Glasses for dry eyes must fit contours of the face comfortably.
- Lens quick changing facility for various event performance.