Dry Eye Glasses
are made for individuals with high sensitivity to eye irritants resulting to the condition called ‘Dry Eye Syndrome.’ Dry Eye Syndrome is an eye condition that occurs when the eyes has insufficient tear production or excessive tear film evaporation caused by various eye irritants like the wind, the heat, dust, debris and others.
Dry Eye Glasses
Tear production and lubrication of the eye film are needed every time the eye blink or the eye lid closes to cleanse and refresh the eyes. The natural eye blinking mechanism are needed in order to maintain continuous vision clarity and superior image viewing. Glasses for dry eyes generally features barriers or shields that help retain the necessary moisture needed to refresh the eyes. Some of the distinct features of an ideal Dry Eye Glasses include:
- Must have superior eye moisture retention technology.
- The eye foams or eye linings of dry eye glasses are ergonomically positioned around the eye area of the sunglass lens for improved performance on acting as barriers and shield from known eye irritants such as the wind, dust, debris, intense heat and the likes.
- Eye Barriers and enclosures must be made from hypoallergenic materials in order to avoid skin allergies and discomfort.
- Superior polarized lens coating on dry eye syndrome glasses for unparalleled vision clarity.
- Excellent photochromic lens coating performance to adapt to various light changing conditions.
- Wrap around design for better fit and as add on penetration security from eye irritants.
- Fog free for unobstructed vision performance.
- Impact and shock resistant for durability and safety.
- Lenses must block 100% UVA and UVB light rays.
- Glasses for dry eyes must fit contours of the face comfortably.
- Lens quick changing facility for various event performance.