are safety protective goggles ideal for kids and people with small faces and petite facial features. Some of the ideal features of Kids Sports Goggles are as follows:
- MUST passed the strict ANZI Z87.1 compliance for safety, strength and durability.
- Lenses must absolutely fit children’s visibility level and must not contain coatings and color that may harm the children’s eyes and skin.
- 100% ultraviolet rays resistant.
- The lenses must be safety sealed around the eyes to prevent eye irritants from entry.
- Lenses should be fog-free, breathable with superior air circulation mechanism.
- The inner foam lining, padding and fabric must be made with hypoallergenic and breathable safety materials to keep children off from skin irritants.
- Head straps, cords and eyewear retentions must not obstruct nor hamper the goggle’s normal use and fitting.