PEZ eyewear for children meets the needs of durability for active boys and girls, but also offers a varied selection of styles to fit their young personalities. Parents will appreciate the affordable prices and most especially the PEZ "No Questions Asked" Lifetime Warranty on all PEZ eyewear.
As low as $89.00
- Pez Scooter is a Full Rim frame for Boys and Girls, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. ----- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- These Pez Scooter Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Asian Fit.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Unique, Cool/Trendy.
- Pez Scooter Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
|Eyeglasses Related||Kids Eyeglasses|
Write Your Own Question