Randolph Engineering Ranger Sporter Clip
Randolph Engineering Ranger Sporter Clip provides an alternative lens to your Ranger Sporter RX. The lens are excellent for hunting or shooting, it passed numerous testing for durability and flexibility. It comes in 10 different shades, you can choose according to the condition of your area, as well as, the light source. There is two sizes, the 57mm and 62mm.
Ranger Sporter RX is one of the top choices for shooting or hunting eyewear. To match the frame, you can get the Ranger Sporter Clip which easily attaches to the frame. You can easily choose among different shades depending on the current light source or the condition of your hunting area. This gives you maximum comfort, eye protection, and hunting support.
- Pale Yellow (48) - Brightens and contrasts colors in low light conditions. Excellent lens for hunting or target shooting at dusk, dawn, or evening under lights. LT-90.72%
- Medium Yellow (52) - Highlights orange clay targets and enhances contrast in low light or overcast conditions. Our most popular yellow tint. LT-83.69%
- Orange (45)- Excellent all around lens for orange clay targets. Blocks haze and blue light, and enhances the orange of the target. LT-71.33%
- Light Purple (47) - Provides excellent contrast of orange targets against green background or sky. It dampens the green and enhances the orange target against trees. LT- 61.67%
- Dark Purple (51) - A great lens for very bright conditions. Provides contrast of orange targets against a deep blue sky. An excellent lens for glare reduction and snow. LT-30.33%
- Vermilion (46)- Terrific lens for shooting against green backgrounds. Works well for those with red-green color deficiency. Highlights orange and dampens green. LT- 41.41%
- HD52 (58)- Offers incredibly crisp, clear vision by incorporating precise technology that filters out blue light to increase contrast while perfectly targeting the shooter’s mark. This lens is the expert choice for medium light conditions. Great for red/green deficiency. LT-52%
- HD71 Light (59)- Offers the same clarity and crisp target view as the HD lens, however goes a step beyond giving the shooter a flawless edge in dimmer light conditions by cutting through haze and reducing stress on the eye with a very subtle yet effective tint. Great for red/green deficiency.LT-71%
- Copper Polarized (55)- This lens blocks undesirable blue light while improving contrast in other colors. Excellent for shooting targets against a green background on a bright day. Also great for sight fishing. LT-12%
- ColorMag(tm) (53)- Intensifies orange targets against any background. See up to 250% more orange light than a standard lens without affecting other colors. LT-18.50%