Clip-on Sunglasses features an array of variously shaped re-attachable lenses conveniently mounted on durable nose bridge clip frames which were made out of clip materials that are highly durable and lightweight.
Some of the most popular materials that made up the ideal Sunglasses Clip-On, such as Cocoons Clip-On, are FreeFlowTM hypoallergenic stainless Steel Bridge, strong magnetized neodymium lens connector and lightweight titanium alloy. And since Clip-on Sunglasses are add-ons to the eyewear, the following are some of its quality features:
- Polarized Clip-Ons have a Polarized coating to resist the glare from highly luminous surfaces.
- Photochromic coating to adapt with the variety of light changing events.
- Made from lightweight and durable materials to take on regular wear and tear.
- Made from hypoallergenic materials to keep the eyes and skin free from allergens and known irritants.
- Must fit the shape of your existing eyewear.
- Must totally resist ultraviolet rays.
- Shock proof and impact resistant.
- Fog-free for continuous vision clarity and precision performance.