Half Rim Sunglasses
With only the top part of the eyewear fully secured, it gives the user a better span advantage especially in terms of visual focus of the terrain awareness and obstacle warnings, making them a great pair of outdoor glasses. Some of the advantages of Half Rim Sunglasses are:
- Half Rim lenses are significantly lightweight than full rim sunglasses.
- They are more fashionable to wear.
- Semi-rimless sunglasses have greater focus advantage than regular sunglasses.
- Half Rims are better for people with high index prescription.
- Half Rims have better vision vantage since there are less obstacle on the lens.
- Half Rims have better comfort feature since pressures on the nose are reduced.
Half- Rim Sunglasses
or Semi-Rimless Sunglasses offers better vision advantage on some athletic sports like mountain biking and road cycling where obstacle terrain focus and monitoring are greater and keen.